You can install a PKCS #12 formatted private key and public key certificate chain. The benefit of PKCS #12 is that you can install a certificate without having to first create a CSR. Depending on the particular PKCS #12 file you are installing, a password may or may not be required.
- From the Service Configuration list, click Configure HTTPS.
- Under PKCS #12 File, click Install Certificate.
- Click Browse and locate the certificate you want to install.
- If required, enter a password.
- Click Install.
- Click OK to confirm you want to install the certificate or replace the active certificate.
The certificate information appears in the Installed Certificate table.