Return to Server Management Client and, in the FRU Replace window, click OK.
The software checks the operational state of the new power supply.If any problems are encountered, notify Teradata Customer Support. Use a contact method that is in accordance with your service contract. If your system is not set up with Automatic Incident Creation (AIC), log on to https://access.teradata.com and initiate or update an incident. If your system is set up with AIC, close the maintenance window and add a comment.
- When the Replace FRU confirmation dialog box appears, click OK to close the FRU replacement session in Server Management Client.
- In the Locator LED Enabled window. click Disable, then click OK in the Disable Locator LED Success window.
Add a comment to the summary alert:
- In the Server Management Client window, select the Summary Alerts tab. A list of summary alerts appears.
- Locate the appropriate summary alert.
- On the right side, click the three-bar icon.
- Select Add Comment. The Comments window appears.
- You must add entries in both the Author and the Comment box.
- Click Submit. The comment is attached to the summary alert.
Clear the summary alert:
- Click the Summary Alerts tab.
- On the right side of the summary alert, click the three-bar icon.
- Click Clear Summary Alert.
Close the maintenance window:
- In the Server Management Client window, click the Overview tab.
- In the Active Maintenance Windows, locate the relevant maintenance window.
- On the right side of the column, click the trash can icon.
- In the Maintenance Window, click Delete.
- Log off Server Management Client.