Use these instructions to enable the DSC server.
- Open the BAR Setup portlet.
- Click next to DSC Servers.
Under General System Details, enter
the broker information:
Option Description Broker IP/Host Hostname or IP address of the machine running the ActiveMQ broker (where tdactivemq is installed), usually the DSC server. Broker Port Port number on the server where the ActiveMQ broker is listening (61616 for tcp, 61617 for ssl). Default: 61616 Broker Connectivity Type of ActiveMQ connection (tcp or ssl). If tcp is chosen, the ActiveMQ connection is validated during install. If ssl is chosen, the ActiveMQ (jms ssl) password should match the DSA REST API https password. Default: tcp
- Select Enable DSC server.
Select the DSC Server.
TroubleshootingIf the DSC names are not populated in the menu, check the following:
- Click Discover Servers.
- Select the DSC Server Name from the drop-down.
- Verify that the Broker IP/Host is correct.
- Make sure ActiveMQ is running:
- Click Apply.