Use these steps to create a standard CBB restore job.
- Open the BAR Operations portlet.
From the Saved Jobs view, do one of the following:
Option Description Create a new job
- Click New Job.
- Select Restore as the job type and click OK.
Create a job from an existing job
- Click next to a backup job that has completed.
- Select Create Restore Job to create a restore job from the selected save set.
- Under New Restore Job enter a unique Job Name.
Select the Destination System and enter the Credentials for it.
The password is applied to all jobs associated with this system and user account.
- Select the Target Group.
- [Optional] Add a job description.
- Click Save.
To run the newly created restore job, in the Saved Jobs view:
- Click next to a job.
- Select Run.