- Inventory information (such as model numbers, serial numbers, and part numbers)
- System configuration parameters
- Component revision levels
- Collects data bundles containing system report data from node chassis
- Formats the asset data and saves the output
- If the site is configured to use ServiceConnect, forwards the resulting files to the Teradata backend
- Once complete, the complete set of asset and report files may be downloaded as a zip archive
Use the Asset Baseline tool at initial system configuration, and after any changes are made to cabinet configurations or IP addressing assigned through Server Management. Once a new asset baseline has been completed, if the system is connected using ServiceConnect, the CMICs will periodically collect and send detected asset changes to the Teradata backend.