Service User, AdministratorOpening a system-wide maintenance window.
- In the Web Client, select .
- Select Create.
- Enter a name to identify the maintenance window.
- Fill in the remaining fields as indicated. The System option limits the components to those within the selected system. By default, all systems are selected.
- Click Save.
- To edit a maintenance window, click You can only edit active windows. .
- To close a maintenance window, click The status of the maintenance window changes from Active to Completed. .
Open a Maintenance Window
Edit a Maintenance Window
Close a Maintenance Window