This applies to flashing the firmware on a VMS 2.x only.
- Log into Teradata Support at https://access.teradata.com and download the VMS image.
- From the SMWeb Classic home page, click Network, Devices, and CMICs to log on to the CMIC Monitor.
- Select and upload the VMS image.
- On the CMIC Selection page, select the CMICs that are getting the firmware bundle.
- Continue to the next screen where the firmware bundle is distributed to the selected CMICs.
- In the Java Client Tree View, select the VMSs, then select .
If the flash is successful, do the following to reset the VMS devices:
- Select the same VMSs.
- Select and confirm.
- In the command status window, verify that the flash completed successfully and that the VMS was reset.