[TD_SYSFNLIB.] GeoSequenceFromRows ( in_key, pcount, point_index, x, y, ts, Link_id, user_fld_1, user_fld_2, user_fld_3, user_fld_4, user_fld_5, user_fld_6, user_fld_7, user_fld_8, user_fld_9, user_fld_10 )
- A key that identifies this GeoSequence type. All points in the same GeoSequence object have the same in_key value.
The data type of in_key is DECIMAL(18,0).
- The number of points in the GeoSequence.
The function produces a result row when it sees pcount rows for the same in_key value.
The data type of pcount is INTEGER.
- The index of this point in the sequence, where the index of the first point is 1.
The data type of point_index is INTEGER.
- The X and Y coordinates of the point.
The data type of x and y is FLOAT.
- A timestamp for the point.
The data type of ts is TIMESTAMP.
- The Link ID of the point.
The data type of Link_id is DECIMAL(18,0).
- user_fld_1 to user_fld_10
- User fields of data for this point.
The data type of user_fld_1 to user_fld_10 is FLOAT.
A NULL value indicates that the user field is not used.