- An AWS account with the following AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) permissions:
- Estimate the quantity of TCore-Hours you think you'll need for your annual system usage. See Estimating TCore-Hours.
In the AWS Marketplace, access one of the following listings:
- Teradata Vantage Enterprise (SaaS)
- Teradata Vantage Advanced (SaaS)
- Teradata Vantage Base (SaaS)
Click Continue to Subscribe and complete the following information:
Option Action Renewal Settings Select Yes to auto-renew your annual contract at the then-current price. You can change this setting later. Contract Options Enter the total TCore-Hours and Storage Size to deploy.
Create the contract and confirm your purchase.
When you click Pay now, AWS invoices your AWS account ID. Payment is due when your AWS bill is due. Additional costs apply if your annual usage exceeds your allotment.
After confirming your purchase, Teradata sends you an email with instructions for creating your Vantage on AWS account.
PostrequisiteSee Teradata Vantage™ on AWS Getting Started Guide, B700-4015, to create your Vantage on AWS account and to complete the remaining tasks.