- Log in to the AWS Marketplace and select Your Marketplace Software.
- Select the link for the product you are subscribed to, then Continue to Subscribe.
Do one of the following, depending on the option you selected when you subscribed.
Auto Renew Status Available Actions You selected Auto Renew, and you want to make a change.
- Under Contract Terms upon renewal, you can modify the TCore-Hours or Storage Size.
- You can cancel automatic renewal by selecting the check box under Would you like to cancel your automatic renewal?
Canceling automatic renewal does not cancel your subscription; your subscription continues until the original contract renewal date as listed.
You did not select Auto Renew, and you want to activate it.
- In the Modify Renewal Terms section, select Yes, I want to reactivate my automatic renewal.
- Select Reactivate Renewal.
- Select Modify Renewal.