Return to Server Management Client and, in the FRU Replace window, click OK.
The software checks the power supply/cooling module status. If any problems are encountered, notify Teradata Customer Support. Use a contact method that is in accordance with your service contract. If your system is not set up with Automatic Incident Creation (AIC), log on to https://access.teradata.com and initiate or update an incident. If your system is set up with AIC, close the maintenance window and add a comment.
- When the Replace FRU confirmation dialog box appears, click OK to close the FRU replacement session in Server Management Client.
- If the Locator LED Enabled dialog box is displayed, click Disable, then click Ok in the Disable Locator LED Success dialog box.
Close the maintenance window:
- In the Server Management Client window, click the Overview tab.
- In the Maintenance Windows pane, click the Active tab.
- Find the relevant maintenance window, then click the icon associated with it.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Delete.
Add a comment to the summary alert:
- In the Server Management Client window, select the Summary Alerts tab. A list of summary alerts appears.
- Locate the appropriate summary alert.
- On the right side, click the three-bar icon.
- Select Add Comment. The Comments window appears.
- You must add entries in both the Author and the Comment boxes.
- Click Submit. The comment is attached to the summary alert.
Clear the summary alert:
- Click the Summary Alerts tab.
- On the right side of the summary alert, click the three-bar icon.
- Click Clear Summary Alert.