- Connect to the vCenter server where you want to deploy Ecosystem Manager using the vSphere Client (the server where the ova file is downloaded).
- On the Home tab, under Inventories, select Hosts and Clusters.
- In the Navigator pane, right-click a host and select Deploy OVF Template.
Select Select an OVF Template and then:
- Select the Local file method.
- Click Choose Files and browse to the .ova file in the folder you created when you downloaded the file.
- Click Next in the next two windows, then click Finish.
- In the Navigator pane, right-click the VM and select .
Once the VM instance is running, login to the network using SSH and the following credentials:
linux login: rootPassword: iumb123The IP address is displayed on the Summary screen of the vSphere client.The root logon through the vSphere client is disabled by default.
- [Optional] Run -echo "tty1" >> /etc/securetty to enable the root logon through the console.
After login, configure the network:
- Run the #yast command.
Under Global Options, make the following selections:
- Network Setup Method: Traditional Method with ifup
- IPv6 Protocol Settings: Enable IPv6
- DHCP Client Options: Change Default Route via DHCP
- Select Overview, then select Edit, and update the IP address.
- Select Host Name/DNS, then update the Hostname, Domain Name, Name Servers, and Domain Search URLs.
- Select Routing, and add the Default Gateway.
Make sure the time zone service is set to UTC.
- Run #yast timezone.
- Under Clock and Time Zone, select Global, then UTC.
Make sure Teradata DBS is running:
Run pdestate -a.
The following is an example output showing DBS is running:
PDE state is RUN/STARTED. DBS state is 4: Logons are enabled - Users are logged on
Check file /etc/pde.conf to make sure the AutoStart is 1.
If the value is not set to 1, change to 1 and save the file.
User = 'teradata' Group = 'tdtrusted' UDFUser = 'tdatuser' UDFGroup = 'tdatudf' SSON = 'teradata:tdatuser' LegacyAuth = '1' SysAdminUDF - is not set AutoStart= '1'
- Run pdestate -a.
- As root user, run em-syncuser-update in the folder /opt/teradata/emserver/bin.
As root user, run ssh-setup-single.sh in the folder /opt/teradata/emserver/bin and configure the following parameters:
Positional Parameter Description Active Ecosystem Manager Hostname Hostname of Active Ecosystem Manager Server Active Ecosystem Manager Root Password Root Password of Active Ecosystem Manager Server
Finish configuration for the Ecosystem Manager environment, as a syncuser, run config_single.sh in the folder /opt/teradata/emserver/bin and set the following parameters:
Positional Parameter Description ActiveEcosystemID Ecosystem ID defined for Active (usually the Datacenter name where the Viewpoint system is located) ActiveTeradataAlertAMQ Hostname of the Active Viewpoint server. Viewpoint DCS User Viewpoint user assigned to the role to access system health service Viewpoint DCS Password Password for Viewpoint DCS User
As syncuser user, run the script camconfig.sh in /opt/teradata/emserver/bin on successful completion of config_single.sh.
If you are installing Action Ecosystem Manager 16.20.34.00 This step is mandatory. Ecosystem Manager release earlier than 16.20.34.00 and paired with a Viewpoint server that is version 16.20.23.07 or higher This step is optional unless you see the following message after running config_single.sh and setting the parameters in the previous step:
“-- Please run the script /opt/teradata/emserver/bin/camconfig.sh as syncuser to complete the configuration.—”
Select one of the following options:
To use the Action Key file to connect to the Viewpoint host
- Type 1.
- Enter the full path to the key file.
For example, /tmp/server.pem
Root password to connect to the Viewpoint host
- Type 2.
- Provide the OS login username for the Viewpoint host.
- To use default user [root], press Enter.
- Otherwise, enter a username.
- Enter the password for the OS login username specified above.
Run emstatus.sh to verify Ecosystem Manager services are running in the right mode.
For example, in single mode, verify the following services are running.
EM SERVER RUNNING IN SINGLE MODE. =========================================== emreplicateagent is unused emreplicate is unused empublisher is running emeventconsumer is running emcontrol is running emcontrolagent is running emdcs is running