ML Engine password rules are:
- Password length must be at least 1 character and a maximum of 128 characters.
- The password must consist of ASCII characters (foreign language or multibyte characters are not supported).
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Passwords must not contain:
- Whitespace (including space, tab, and newline characters).
- Colon (:), backslash (\), or single-quote apostrophe (') characters.
- Right parenthesis, left parenthesis, double quote ("), and back quote (`).
- Control characters (including ASCII 0-31 and 127).
For information about passwords for service accounts, contact your Customer Support Representative.