You can use Teradata Aster® Extensions for KNIME to create an app for the Teradata Aster® AppCenter.
- Create a KNIME workflow. Where the workflow corresponds to the desired app functionality, include a SQL Script Generator node.
- Connect the output of the SQL Script Generator node to the input of the AppCenter Publisher node.
- Display the configuration dialog box for the AppCenter Publisher node. Directions are in Displaying the Function Configuration Dialog Box.
Configure the AppCenter Publisher node as follows:
- App Name: Unique name.
- Host Name:, Username:, and Password: Your credentials for logging onto the database.
- App Icon:, App Memory:, and App Processors: [Optional] Replace the default values with different values.
- Click OK. When you run the AppCenter Publisher node, the app is created in Teradata Aster® AppCenter.