Manual in-doubt resolution is necessary when automatic in-doubt resolution is unavailable or unsuccessful.
When the system is restarted, the master console will display a CICS message for each in-doubt unit of recovery.
You can find out about in-doubt sessions or manually resolve them using the following means:
- The TPCCONS utility on the system console (see Utilities [B035-1102]).
- A CLIv2 application that logs on to the Resolver Base Module and resolves in-doubt sessions using TPCCONS commands described in Utilities (B035-1102).
- The TDP commands DISPLAY INDOUBT, COMMIT, and ROLLBACK (see Teradata Director Program Reference [B035-2416]).
- CICS log records for a unit of recovery
- The Teradata CICS transaction, DSES (see CICS Interface Operation).