The Teradata Debugger for Java UDF is an Eclipse plug-in that complements Teradata Studio™ and the Teradata Plug-in for Eclipse. It provides unique parallel-aware debugging capabilities suited to the Teradata Database system.
- Supports SMP and MPP Teradata systems.
- Supports debugging Java UDFs on running systems.
- Supports multiple debug sessions running simultaneously.
- Uses standard JDBC interface, no additional ports required.
- Support debugging all types of Java external routines: scalar, aggregate, table function, table operator, and standard external stored procedures.
- Uses standard permissions for debugging.
- Recommended for use with Teradata Studio™ and Teradata Plug-in for Eclipse.
For the Installation Guide and User Guide for Teradata Debugger for Java UDF, see the Tools Downloads page for "Teradata Debugger for Java UDF" on Teradata Downloads.