Release 16.00 provides the following PMPC enhancements:
To support Flex Throttles:
- Added ReqFlexReleased to MONITOR SESSION, MonitorMySessions, and MonitorSession.
- Added EventClass to EVENT STATUS and TDWMEventMapping.
- Additional event indicators added to EventKind in Statement 3 of EVENT STATUS and added to EventKind Result Rows in TDWMEventMapping.
- Added FlexActive, FlexComplete, and FlexArrivals to TDWM SUMMARY and TDWMSummary.
- Added FlexEligible to Statement 1 and Statement 2 of TDWM STATISTICS. Added FlexReleased to Statement 4 of TDWM STATISTICS.
- Added FlexEligible to TDWMThrottleStatistics and TDWMGetDelayedQueries.
- Added ReqMapNo, ReqMaxNumMapAMPs, ReqMinNumMapAMPs, and ReqSysDefNumMapAMPs to MONITOR SESSION, MonitorMySessions, and MonitorSession.
- Added DefaultDBName to MONITOR SQL and MonitorSQLCurrentStep.
- To support the ability to push SQL expressions, joins, and aggregations on remote systems: Added ReqRemoteHostIp and ReqServerName to MONITOR SESSION, MonitorMySessions, and MonitorSession.
- Added AvailableAWTsForAll to MONITOR AWT RESOURCE and MonitorAMPLoad.
- To allow users to track skewed spool usage by session: Added ReqHotAmpSpool and ReqHotAmpSpoolId to MONITOR SESSION, MonitorMySessions, and MonitorSession.
If using the PM/API requests, you must use monitor software version 13 to report the data described in this feature.
For more information, see Teradata® Database Application Programming Reference.