Primary and Secondary Server Management Networks in a 670C/H Cabinet
- A cabinet can contain up to three systems.
- Each system in a cabinet has its own VMS.
- The CMIC VM hosted by the VMS interfaces with the other managed chassis in its system through the Ethernet switches.
- Each managed chassis in a system connects to the primary Ethernet switch in the cabinet. Each managed chassis having a second available Ethernet port connects to the secondary Ethernet switch in the cabinet.
- For port-to-port cabling, see the appropriate Hardware Installation Guide.