- Click Teradata Query Scheduler Operations window. to open the
- Click The .Server Parameters dialog box displays.
Modify the fields as desired:
- Character Set
- Select the Teradata session character set to use. On a Kanji system (having KANJI1 database object names), select the KANJISJIS_0S character set.
- Shared Memory Size (KB)
- Specify the size of the memory area on this system used to store server information. This memory is shared among all the server processes.
- Request Processor Processes
- Specify the number of server processes created for handling client messages.
- Encrypt Client Data
- Specify whether client data is encrypted through CLIv2. If selected, encryption provides data security in communications between the Teradata Query Scheduler client and server components over network socket connections. The default setting is blank, meaning data is unencrypted. Select the check box to select encryption. Selecting the Encrypt Client Data option also causes encryption to be used for data passed between the Teradata Query Scheduler server and the Teradata Database. After changing the encryption option, stop and restart both the Teradata Query Scheduler clients and server.
- Listener Address
- Select the IP address of the Teradata QS Listener to which remote client systems will connect.
Tip: Teradata recommends that the default (topmost) address be selected. An administrator may need to change the selection if, for example, the server system is configured for both IPv4 (default) and IPv6 (non-default) networks, and clients are on the IPv6 network.
- Click OK to close the Server Parameters dialog box and return to the Teradata Query Scheduler Operations tool.