Execute the following batch command:
sqla -p odbc -c system\user\password -s "Select Date" -e outfile , where the following is true:
- system is the name or IP address of a Teradata system
- user is a username authorized to use the Teradata system
- password is the password for this user
- outfile is the name of the export file that will be created
- Simply launch the application and execute a query.
This will display a message stating whether the install is good or not, and a link to a log file that contains the details. This log file is created in the TEMP directory and can be sent to Teradata Support for troubleshooting.