SetSystemTCore sets the TCore value of the system.
SYSLIBName of the database where the function is located.
SystemTCoreToSetAn integer representing the amount of TCore to give the system. To see the range of valid values, run the GetSystemTCore function.
This is a Teradata extension to the ANSI SQL:2011 standard.
Usage NotesWhen using SetSystemTCore, keep the following in mind:
- Teradata monitors use of Elastic TCore. Customers that use more TCore than they have purchased to date may incur additional charges as a result.
- The EXECUTE privilege on SetSystemTCore is required in order to run it.
- It is supported only on Intelliflex 2.1 and above systems.
- It is used only in the FROM clause of a SELECT request.
- It can be invoked only with constant expression input arguments.
SELECT * FROM TABLE(SYSLIB.SetSystemTcore(75)) AS t;