- Requested indexes are defined on a materialized global temporary table. This keyword is valid only for global temporary tables.
- Containing database or user for table_name if something other than the current database or user.
- Table on which a report of all primary and secondary indexes is desired.
- Containing database or user for join_index_name, hash_index_name, or view_name if something other than the current database or user.
- Join index on which all primary and secondary indexes are reported.
- Hash index on which a report of all primary indexes is desired.
Name of a single-table view for which index information is required.
You can only request HELP INDEX reports for single-table views.
- Column in a column list for which an index or index list is desired. Use this syntax to exclude primary, secondary, join, and hash indexes defined on columns for which you are not interested.