Specifies the directory that contains hash linked copies of certificates used in validating connections between Unity and connected Teradata Vantage systems. All certificates contained in the directory have hash links created by the certlink tool.
The directory on Unity contains certificates for connected database systems, and the database directory contains the certificates for Unity server. Also see Coordinating Mechanism Property Values for Unity.
Default Property Value
The default setting is "", that is, no directory is specified.
|""||No directory is specified.|
|A directory name||The name of the directory that contains hash links to the certificates.|
- To set a value, copy the PROXY mechanism from the TdgssLibraryConfigFile.xml and add it to the TDGSS configuration file. See About Editing Configuration Files.
- Edit this property on the Unity server and on connected Vantage nodes. For an example, see Coordinating Mechanism Property Values for Unity.
- On a Unity server, the specified directory contains hash links to the certificates for all connected Vantage systems.
- On a Vantage system, the directory contains hash links to the certificates for all Unity servers to which the database connects.
- You can instead use the CACertFile property to identify the location of certificate files.