[ .logmech TD2 ]
.logon tdpid/username,password[,"account" ]
- [Required if TD is not default.] The Teradata authentication mechanism.
- Default: TD2 unless set to another value.
- The logon connection.
- If logging on directly to a database system, use one of the following:
- Database system tdpid
- Database host group tdpid (required if using host groups)
- If logging on through Unity, use one of the following:
- Unity server tdpid
- Unity host group tdpid (required if the Unity server is set up for host groups)
- The name of a user defined in the database.
- The password for username.
- [Optional] The account string.