The following topics contain information and valid settings for the TDGSS configuration files (TdgssUserConfigFile.xml and TdgssLibraryConfigFile.xml).
The TDGSS configuration files are organized in these major sections:
- Configuration File Header: Defines the file as a library or user configuration file.
- Security attributes legal values (valid values):
- AlgorithmName: The algorithms available for use by TDGSS
- KeyLength, KeyLengthP: Allowable encryption key lengths (in bits) for algorithms
- Mode: Available encryption modes for algorithms
- Padding: Supported encryption padding types for algorithms
- InterfaceType: Supported security interface types for algorithms
- AlgorithmType: The type indicates how an algorithm is used
- Mechanism Properties: Properties define the function of the containing mechanism
- Quality of Protection (QOP)
- Mechanism Configurations