Additional security policy choices are available as Options policies, some of which are applicable only in a Unity environment.
To configure an Options policy:
- Make sure you understand Options policy variations. See:
- Create the Options container. See Creating the Options Container.
- Create the needed Options policy objects. See:
- Add members to each Options policy. See Adding Members to an Option Policy.
- You can also remove members from an Options policy, if necessary. See Removing Members from an Option Policy.