The SEGZERO command selects and displays Segment Zero (0).
The online help lists the display options (/P, /S, /M, /L, /H, /V) as /dispopt.
- Positions to Segment 0, but does not display it.
- Shows a hexadecimal display of Segment 0.
This segment contains the following:
- The information the file system needs to interface with the FSG kernel subsystem.
- The flags that indicate to the file system what happened the last time the vproc was shut down.
- The FSG segment IDs of the MI and FTR trace buffer.