The HELP command provides context sensitive help for Filer commands. The help displayed is based on the mode that Filer is running in as indicated by the Filer prompt.
- Displays the command syntax and a description of the command. Without /L, HELP displays only the command syntax.
- Displays the help for all Filer commands, regardless of the current Filer context.
- Displays the help for the Filer command or parameter specified by keyword.
- If you do not specify either a keyword or ALL, HELP displays help only for the commands that are valid in the current context.
- Displays the list of all the keywords for which help is available.