The WDBD (WAL Data Block Descriptors) command shows a formatted display of the WDBDs in the current WCI.
- Displays the WDBDs in a short format. This is the default.
- Displays the WDBDs in an extended format.
- Displays all of the WDBDs, followed by a display of the WDBDs in hexadecimal.
- WLSN = WlsnNum
- Specifies a WAL log sequence number for which WDBDs will be displayed.
- WlsnNum is an 64-bit value, the format of which is determined by the radix setting. For more information, see RADIX.
- SECTOR = sectornum
- Specifies a sector number for which WDBDs will be displayed.
- sectornum is a hexadecimal or decimal value, subject to the radix setting. For more information, see RADIX.
WDBDs are used to determine which WDBs exists and where they are located on a cylinder.
The WDBD command must be invoked from a WCI or WCI:WDBD context. The resulting context is the selected range of WDBDs within the WCI.