The FIND command, given the subtable and optional RowID range, displays cylinders containing the range with detail, depending on the options.
- Displays the first CID, SRD, and DBD for range.
- Displays the first CID, SRD, and DBD for range, as well as all CIDs and the last SRD and DBD for range.
- Displays every CID, SRD, and DBD for range.
- the subtable of interest. For more information on tid formatting, see Subtable Identifiers (tids).
- the portion of the subtable of interest. For more information on ridrange formatting, see Rows and Row Ranges.
- The online help lists this option as rowspec [TO rowspec].
The range default is the entire subtable.
FIND sets the context to null.
If Filer is invoked from the Coroner mode of the debugger, gdb, the FIND command works in a limited manner, displaying whatever is found in the dump. For information on invoking Filer from the Coroner, see Running Filer from the System Debugger and Coroner.