The MEMROW command displays a row beginning at the specified memory address.
The MEMROW command is available only when Filer is invoked from the System Debugger or Coroner. For information on invoking Filer from the System Debugger or Coroner, see Running Filer from the System Debugger and Coroner.
The online help lists the row options (/P, /S, /M, /L, /H) as /rowopt. You can type the options at the beginning or end of the command.
- Positions to the physical row. Nothing is displayed unless there is a problem.
- Physical rows store one of several types of data, such as regular table row data or column partition data.
- /S or /C
- Counts the number of physical rows selected. This is the default.
- /M or /I
- Displays only the row header information (length, RowID, and flags).
- /L or /R
- Formats the row header and the fields in the physical row.
- Formats the row header, and displays the entire physical row in hexadecimal, including the row header.
- The memory address at which to begin the row display.
- Specifies that Filer should use the most recently saved value for memadd r.
- This option cannot be used unless an input value has already been defined for memaddr . For more information, see Stored Input Values.