The MEMWDB command returns a formatted display of a WAL data block (WDB) beginning at the specified memory address. It is similar to the WDB command. See WDB.
The MEMWDB command is available only when Filer is invoked from the System Debugger or Coroner. For information on invoking Filer from the System Debugger or Coroner, see Running Filer from the System Debugger and Coroner.
The online help lists the display options (/P, /S, /M, /L, /H, /X) as /dispopt. You can type the options at the beginning or end of the command.
- /P /S /M /L /H /X
- The options used to specify the format of the WDB display. For detailed information about these display options, see WDB.
- Attempts to format and display the segment as a WDB even if the block code does not indicate a WDB.
- The memory address at which to begin the WDB display.
- Specifies that Filer should use the most recently saved value for memadd r.
- This option cannot be used unless an input value has already been defined for memaddr . For more information, see Stored Input Values.