The FIB (File Information Block) command displays information about the file system and cylinder usage, including WAL log cylinder and Depot cylinder usage.
- Positions to the FIB. Nothing is displayed unless a problem exists.
- Displays the fixed area of the FIB.
- Same as /S.
- Same as /M but also includes the Cylinder Allocation History Array and FTR information.
- Displays the contents of the FIB in hexadecimal.
The prompt for the FIB selector is as follows:
In addition to global and upper-level commands, the following lower-level commands are allowed at the FIB prompt:
- DISPLAY (without an ordinalrange)