The WMI (WAL Master Index) command returns a formatted display of the WMI.
- Positions to the WMI. Nothing is displayed unless there is a problem.
- Displays the header, trailer, and the first and last WCIDs of the WMI.
- Displays all the WCIDs in the WMI, in addition to the information displayed by the /S option.
- Displays the WMI in hexadecimal.
- Verifies that the WMI is logically correct, but does not display it.
The WMI command is also available when Filer is invoked from the System Debugger or Coroner. For information on invoking Filer from the System Debugger or Coroner, see Running Filer from the System Debugger and Coroner.