The DBD (Data Block Descriptor) command displays the DBDs of the current cylinder.
- Shows a formatted display of all the DBDs in the current CI followed by a display of the DBDs in hexadecimal.
- Shows only the DBDs from the subtable specified by tid for the current CI. For more information on tid formatting, see Subtable Identifiers (tids).
- Shows only the DBDs within the row(s) specified by ridspec within the subtable (tid) for the current CI. For information on ridspec formatting, see Rows and Row Ranges.
- The online help lists this option as rowspec.
- Shows only the DBDs covering this sector of the cylinder.
- Specifies that Filer should use the most recently saved value for sectornum .
- This option cannot be used unless an input value has already been defined for sectornum . For more information, see Stored Input Values.
The DBD command must be invoked from a CI context (as indicated by the CI ==> prompt).
Without arguments, DBD shows all DBDs in the current CI.