The CHECKSUM command validates and displays the checksum for a DB, WDB, CI or WCI segment and optionally stores a recalculated checksum. If you specify the FIX option, the CHECKSUM command attempts to repair any checksum mismatches if detected.
- Overwrites the old checksum with a newly calculated checksum if there was an error in the old checksum.
- The segment that contains the data rows saved on disk.
- The compound data structure that is saved on disk to describe the current state of a cylinder.
- The segment that contains the WAL log records and the TJ rows.
- The structure that identifies the WDBs that are contained on the cylinder.
- The 64-bit identifier of a cylinder, entered as a 16-character hexadecimal number.
- The sector of the entries displayed.
- Filer will use the most recently saved values for cylid or sectornum.
- This option cannot be used unless input values have already been defined for cylid or sectornum. For more information, see Stored Input Values.