The MEMWREC command formats a WAL log record beginning at the specified memory address.
The MEMWREC command is available only when Filer is invoked from the System Debugger or Coroner. For information on invoking Filer from the System Debugger or Coroner, see Running Filer from the System Debugger and Coroner.
The online help lists the display options (/P, /S, /M, /L, /H, /X) as /nextopt. You can type the options at the beginning or end of the command.
- Positions to the WAL log record. Nothing is displayed unless there is a problem.
- /S /M /L /H /X
- The options used to specify the format of the WAL log record. For detailed information about these display options, see WREC.
- The memory address specifying the start of the WAL log record.
- Specifies that Filer should use the most recently saved value for memadd r.
- This option cannot be used unless an input value has already been defined for memaddr . For more information, see Stored Input Values.