The SYSUIF.REMOVE_FILE external stored procedure has this definition:
SYSUIF.REMOVE_FILE( IN uif_name VARCHAR(128)NOT CASESPECIFIC CHARACTER SET UNICODE, IN override_lock int);
- The SQL name associated with the user-installed file. It cannot have a database name associated with it, as the file is always installed in the current database.
- The uif_name should be unique within a database.
- The uif_name can be any valid Teradata identifier.
- An integer value for the override lock.
- If set to 1, the system does not check for the file being used before removing it.