Stops queuing and executing additional action groups using a running call to ManageMoveTablesSP.
This statement is a Teradata extension to the ANSI SQL:2011 standard.
CALL [TDMaps.] StopMoveTablesSP ( 'StopQueuedActions', :NumActionsStopped, :NumQueuedActionsStopped ) [;]
- The name of the database.
- 'N' ensures all actions within the queued group complete before terminating.
- 'Y' allows for stopping individual queued actions that have yet to run.
- The number of remaining actions in TableActionList that were stopped before queueing for execution.
- The number of already-queued actions that were stopped before executing. Applicable only when StopQueuedActions is 'Y'.