MoveTablesSP executes a worker session that consumes and executes actions from table ActionQueueTbl, which was populated by a prior call to ManageMoveTablesSP. You can make multiple concurrent calls to MoveTableSP, where the workers fetch and perform actions in parallel from the shared queue.
This statement is a Teradata extension to the ANSI SQL:2011 standard.
CALL [TDMaps.] MoveTablesSP ( 'ActionList', 'DatabaseName', 'TableName', 'TargetMapName', 'ColocationName' ) [;]
- The name of the database.
- The options are 'P' for the ParallelTableActionList, or 'S' for the SerialTableActionList.
- The database in which the object is defined.
- Name of table, join index, or hash index defined in DatabaseName.
- Name of the map where the object is moved.
- The colocation name string for the table.