The SYSUIF.REDISTRIBUTE_FILE system external stored procedure has the following definition:
SYSUIF.REDISTRIBUTE_FILE( IN uif_name VARCHAR(128)NOT CASESPECIFIC CHARACTER SET UNICODE);
- The SQL name associated with the user-installed file. It cannot have a database name associated with it, as the file is always installed in the current database.
- The uif_name should be unique within a database.
- The uif_name can be any valid Teradata identifier.
- If the script file does not exist in the current database, the REDISTRIBUTE_FILE operation fails.
- If the script file is found, the installed file is retrieved from its internal table location and redistributed to all nodes of the system. If a node is down, the file is copied over when the node comes back up.