Returns all the query band names and descriptions, including those dropped from a release.
REPLACE FUNCTION SYSLIB.QueryBandReservedNames_TBF ( ) RETURNS TABLE ( Queryband_Name VARCHAR(128) CHARACTER SET UNICODE, Release_Introduced CHAR(5) CHARACTER SET LATIN, Release_Dropped CHAR(5) CHARACTER SET LATIN, Category CHAR(1) CHARACTER SET LATIN, [ Max_Len INTEGER, ] Default_Value VARCHAR(256) CHARACTER SET UNICODE, Description VARCHAR(512) CHARACTER SET UNICODE, Queryband_Type CHAR(1) CHARACTER SET LATIN ) ;
REPLACE VIEW SYSLIB.QueryBandReservedNames AS SELECT Queryband_Name, Category, Max_Len, Default_Value, Description, Queryband_Type FROM TABLE (QueryBandReservedNames_TBF()) AS t1 WHERE Release_Dropped IS NULL ;
- Name of the query band.
- Version number of when the query band name was introduced.
- The version number is at the granularity of a minor release in standard format (that is, two digits for a major release number followed by a period and two digits for a minor release number). For example, '15.0' and '15.10'.
- Query band name category:
- T = Teradata restricted name (directive to the database)
- A = Application query band name (recommended for use by Teradata, Customer, and Partner applications)
- I = Teradata internal name (for internal Teradata use)
- [Optional] Maximum length of the value for the property.
- Default: 256
- Default value of the property, which is NULL.
- Description of how the query band name is used and whether it is appropriate for a session or transaction query band, or both.
- Query band type:
- S = The session query band.
- T = The Transaction query band.
- B = The session and transaction query band.
The QueryBandReservedNames view returns the current query band names only.
The QueryBandReservedNames_TBF function and QueryBandReservedNames view are created in the SYSLIB database by the DEM DIP script. The privileges to use the QueryBandReservedNames_TBF function and QueryBandReservedNames view are granted to PUBLIC.
Example: Using QueryBandReservedNames_TBF
SELECT queryband_name(FORMAT 'X(30)'), release_introduced from table(queryband reservednames_tbf()) as t1 order by 1; *** Query completed. 28 rows found. 2 columns returned. *** Total elapsed time was 3 seconds. queryband_name release_introduced ------------------------------ ------------------ ACTION 12.00 APPLICATIONNAME 12.00 BLOCKCOMPRESSION 14.10 CLIENTUSER 12.00 DEADLINE 12.00 DESTINATION 12.00 GROUP 12.00 IMPORTANCE 12.00 JOBDEADLINE 12.00 JOBID 12.00 JOBLEN 12.00 JOBSEQ 12.00 MAXQUERYTIME 12.00 PROXYROLE 13.00 PROXYUSER 13.00 QUERYISSUETIME 12.00 REDRIVE 14.10 SOURCE 12.00 STARTIME 12.00 TVSMIGRATION 13.10 TVSTEMPERATURE 13.10 TVSTEMPERATURE_FALLBACK 14.10 TVSTEMPERATURE_FALLBACKCLOBS 14.10 TVSTEMPERATURE_PRIMARY 14.10 TVSTEMPERATURE_PRIMARYCLOBS 14.10 UTILITYDATASIZE 13.10 UTILITYNAME 13.10 VERSION 12.00