Updates the EnabledFlag of the rule and the EnabledFlag in the base state for the rule in the TDWM database.
REPLACE PROCEDURE TDWM.TDWMRuleControl ( IN RuleSetId INTEGER, IN RuleName TD_ANYTYPE, IN Operation VARCHAR(1) CHARACTER SET LATIN, IN TDWMLock VARCHAR(1) CHARACTER SET LATIN ) ... ;
- ID of the rule set in which the rule is found.
- Name of the rule specified.
- Request to enable or disable the rule:
- E = Enable the rule
- D = Disable the rule
- Type of request performed on the TDWMLock table:
- W = Wait for the TDWMLock
- A = Abort if the TDWMLock table is locked
- S = Perform the update without locking the TDWMLock table
- The TDWM places an exclusive lock on the TDWMLock table at startup.
The TDWMRuleControl procedure must be used with rules defined only with the base state as this is the only state value that the procedure changes.
Example: Using TDWMRuleControl
CALL TDWM.TDWMRuleControl(1, 'throttle1', 'D', 'W');