Adds a sub-criterion for a Target group classification (database, table, and so on) in one or all existing rulesets. The specified target must exist. This step is repeated for each additional sub-criterion, if necessary.
REPLACE PROCEDURE TDWM.TDWMAddClassificationForTarget ( IN RulesetName TD_ANYTYPE, IN RuleName TD_ANYTYPE, IN TargetType VARCHAR(20), CHARACTE SET LATIN, IN TargetValue TD_ANYTYPE, IN Description TD_ANYTYPE, IN ClassifcationType VARCHAR(20) CHARACTER SET LATIN, IN ClassifcationValue TD_ANYTYPE, IN ClassifcationOperator VARCHAR(6) CHARACTER SET LATIN, IN ReplaceOption CHAR(1) CHARACTER SET LATIN ) ... ;
- Name of the ruleset that contains the RuleName. Use ‘ALLRULESETS’ to indicate all existing rulesets. Cannot be null and its length must be between 1 and 30.
- Name of the rule to add the criterion. The specified name must be unique among all existing TASM rules: throttles, arrival rate meters, workloads, filters. A combination of RulesetName and RuleName uniquely identifies a specific rule. If RulesetName is ‘ALLRULESETS’, the criterion is added to the same rule name in all existing rulesets. The name cannot be null. The length must be between 1 and 30.
- TargetType and TargetValue
- These parameters identify the target to which the sub-criterion will be added. The maximum length of TargetValue is 256 characters. A TargetValue may include the following wildcard characters:
- '*' = Matches zero or more characters
- '?' = Matches one character
TargetType TargetValue DB Database name TABLE Table name VIEW View name MACRO Macro name SPROC Stored procedure name
- Description of the criterion.
- Allowable values for ClassificationType depend on the specified TargetType. The following table describes possible values for ClassificationType for each TargetType.
MINACCPCT specifies the estimated minimum percentage of the specified table that a request accesses.
DB TABLE VIEW MACRO SPROC FTSCAN X X X X X JOIN X X X X X MINSTEPROWS X X X X X MAXSTEPROWS X X X X X MINSTEPTIME X X X X X MINACCPCT X STMT
- D (DDL)
- M (DML)
- S (SELECT)
- This table describes possible values for ClassificationValue:
Classification Type Classification Value STMT
- D = DDL
- M = DML
- S = SELECT
Or a combination of the values above.
MINSTEPROWS Integer (>= 1) specifying minimum estimated step row count MAXSTEPROWS Integer (>= 1) specifying maximum estimated step row count MINSTEPTIME Decimal (>= 0) specifying minimum estimated step processing time MAXSTEPTIME Decimal (>= 0) specifying maximum estimated step processing time JOIN Only one of these values is allowed.
- N = no join
- A = any join type
- P = product join
- Q = no product join
- U = unconstrained product join
- V = no uncontrained product join
FTSCAN Not applicable MINACCPCT Decimal (<= 100) specifying minimum percentage of table being accessed.
- If ClassificationType value is FTSCAN, this parameter specifies whether the criterion is for inclusion or exclusion. For all other ClassificationType values of a target, the criterion must be set for inclusion.
- 'I' = criterion is for inclusion
- 'E' = criterion is for exclusion
- 'I' and 'E' are mutually exclusive.
- 'Y' = Delete the all existing sub-criteria of the specified target and add the sub-criterion. If the specified target does not exist or does not have any sub-criteria, an error is returned.
- 'N' = Add a sub-criterion. If the specified sub-criterion exists, an error is returned.