In-Cabinet Server Management Network Topology for 324-Port InfiniBand Switch Cabinets - Appliance for Hadoop
Appliance for Hadoop 5 Platform Product and Site Preparation Guide
- Appliance for Hadoop
- February 2018
- Content Type
- Product Guide
- Publication ID
- English (United States)
- Last Update
324-Port InfiniBand Switch Cabinet: Primary and Secondary Server Management Networks in Cabinets
- Each network-0 cabinet contains one or two primary server management Ethernet switches. Each network-1 cabinet contains one or two secondary server management Ethernet switches.
- Each 324-port InfiniBand chassis connects to the primary or secondary Ethernet switch in its cabinet.
- In cabinets with two primary or secondary server management switches:
- The in-cabinet server management switches are connected to each other.
- The 324-port InfiniBand chassis connects to the upper primary or upper secondary Ethernet switch in its cabinet.
- For port-to-port cabling, see the appropriate Hardware Installation Guide.