You can add JDBC connection properties when you create or edit a Hadoop connection profile. The Add button is located on the right side of the Additional JDBC Properties display area.
- In JDBC Connection Properties, click Add. The Add JDBC Property dialog opens.
- Enter the property Name and Value, and select the JDBC Type.
- Click OK. The new property value displays in JDBC Connection Properties.
- Click Save Properties to save the JDBC property.
- Repeat the steps above to add additional properties.