- Go to https://access.teradata.com.
- Log in.
- Download AsterClients__windows_x8664.version.zip, where version is the version of Aster Analytics on your client machine; for example: AsterClients__windows_x8664.06.20.00.00.zip Downloading the packages takes several minutes.
- On your client machine, go to the folder where the package was downloaded and unzip it.
- Go to the subfolder \stage\home\beehive\clients-winnn , where nn is 32, 64, or 86, depending on your Windows machine. For example: \stage\home\beehive\clients-win64
- Install nClusterODBCInstaller_xnn. If the installer requests a dependency package, install it from the web.
- Open ODBC Data Sources (nn-bit).
- On the System DSN tab, click Add. If Aster ODBC driver installation succeeded, the window Aster ODBC Driver appears.
- In the window Aster ODBC Driver, click Finish.
In the DSN Setup form that appears, enter the following values and click OK:
Field Value Data Source Name of data source to use in tpt script Server IP address of Aster queen Port 2406 Database Aster Database Username User name Password User password MaxLenVarchar Default length of unbounded VARCHAR data item
- Click OK.