Set the session mode to Teradata mode for the rest of the migration.
Start the DBS Control utility from the system console command line or from the Database Window console utility.
- At the console command line enter dbscontrol.
- In the Supervisor window command line, enter start dbscontrol
- At the DBS Control command line, enter display general to display the General settings. Check the setting for field 8, SessionMode. If it is set to 0 (Teradata mode) you do not need to change the setting. If it is set to 1 (ANSI mode) continue to change the setting.
- Enter modify general 8=0 to set the SessionMode field to Teradata mode.
- Enter w or write to save the configuration change.
- Enter quit to exit the DBS Control utility.