Teradata Vantage™ is our flagship analytic platform offering, which evolved from our industry-leading Teradata® Database. Until references in content are updated to reflect this change, the term Teradata Database is synonymous with Teradata Vantage.
- Observe the balance of disk and CPU usage
- Obtain pdisk usage information
- Check for bottlenecks
- Provide an overall history of the system operation
- Monitor the utilization of AMP Worker Tasks (AWTs)
- Collecting RSS data, see Teradata Vantage™ - Application Programming Reference, B035-1090.
- Changes in the resource tables, views, or macros between database releases, see Resource Porting Usage Guide, B035-1183.
- Carrie Ballinger, Workload Management Capacity on Demand: Teradata Database 14.10 and Linux SLES 11, Teradata Database Orange Book 541-0010245
- Teradata® Viewpoint User Guide, B035-2206