The properties for daemon configuration are contained in the configuration.xml file. This file includes properties for the following configurations:
- Preventing certain systems from being copy targets
- Detecting unresponsive and blocked jobs
- Configuring security
- Controlling the maximum load slots Data Mover can use on a target system
- Run the list_configuration command.If you do not specify a different output path and filename, the list_configuration command writes its output to ./configuration.xml.
- Edit the property values in the resulting configuration file.The number or text enclosed in the value element is the only area eligible for editing. The text in the description element provides additional information only. Do not change the text enclosed in the key element.
- Run datamove save_configuration to save and apply the updated configuration information.